Tower MSA Partners’ Rita Wilson Elected President and Amy Bilton of Nyhan, Bambrick, Kinzie, and Lowry Elected Vice President
January 25, 2018 09:11 AM Eastern Standard Time
ELMHURST, Ill.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Rita Wilson, CEO of Tower MSA Partners, has been elected president of the National Alliance for Medicare Set-Aside Professionals.
“It’s an honor to work with the board of directors, advisory committee and our members to advance our mission.”
“NAMSAP is the leading forum for research, advocacy and education on all aspects of MSP compliance,” Wilson said. “It’s an honor to work with the board of directors, advisory committee and our members to advance our mission.”
The following officers were also elected to serve a one-year term.
- Vice President: Amy Bilton, JD, MSCC, CMSP, Shareholder, Nyhan, Bambrick, Kinzie, and Lowry
- Co-Secretary: Christine Melancon, RN, CCM, MSCC, CNLCP, CMSP, Operations Strategist, Cobalt Compliance Partners, LLC
- Co-Secretary: Gary Patureau, CWCP, CMSP, Executive Director, Louisiana Association of Self-Insured Employers
- Treasurer: Greg Gitter, CMSP, President, Gitter & Associates, Inc.
- Immediate Past President: Shawn Deane, JD, Med, MSCC, CMSP, Assistant Vice President, Product Development, ISO Claims Partners
NAMSAP’s 2018 initiatives include continuing to advocate for applying an evidence-based medicine approach to MSAs and building coalitions with other stakeholders and members of Congress to focus on the WCMSA’s place in the opioid epidemic. NAMSAP will also work to influence CMS’s Liability MSA review process, bring new product offerings such as the Official Disabilities Guidelines to its membership, and provide timely and cost-effective education through an active webinar series.
The National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals (NAMSAP) is the only non-profit association exclusively addressing the issues and challenges of the Medicare Secondary Payer Statute and its impact on workers’ compensation and liability settlements. Through the voluntary efforts of our members, NAMSAP is a forum for the exchange of ideas and is a leading resource for information and news in this constantly evolving area of practice. The collective knowledge of our members and NAMSAP’s resources will provide attorneys, nurses, settlement planners, claims professionals, and others with the ingredients essential to their success.
King Knight Communications
Helen King Patterson, APR, 813-690-4787