Section 111 of the Medicare, Medicaid and SCHIP Extension Act (MMSEA) requires Responsible Reporting Entities (RREs), which include workers’ compensation and general liability payers, to report claims involving a Medicare beneficiary to CMS. This guides conditional payment recovery and helps prevent Medicare from making inappropriate payments. Stiff fines — up to $1,000 a day per claim — propel payers to select their reporting partners wisely.
With business process management baked into its architecture, the Tower MSP Automation Suite guarantees on-time, complete and accurate reporting.
Our system provides:
- Secure data transfer
- Automated data audit prior to query
- Customizable/seamless data integration with your claims system — any claims software, even legacy systems
- Management of queries, reporting and conditional payment analysis
- Continuous audits of data for compliance
- Audit-ready trail of all S 111-related actions
- Clear and comprehensive client compliance reports
Our easy-to-use portal provides 24/7 visibility into your programs. Advanced business rules trigger escalating alerts for early detection of issues with data or the claims themselves. Plus, our flexible system easily adapts to the changes CMS makes to its rules and guidelines.
The Tower MSP Automation Suite integrates the reporting, conditional payment and MSA preparation processes for 100% compliance and swift settlements. With Tower, you have one point of contact for all your compliance, conditional payment and MSA needs. For more information, call 888.331.4941 or email email@example.com.