Tower MSA Partners Chief Compliance Officer, Dan Anders, spoke with WCI-TV’s Ed Heiland about Tower MSA’s theme this year at WCI 2017 Conference. Tower MSA’s theme this year is a discussion on opioids that delves on intervention strategies, claim techniques, PBM tools, MSA impact, and public policy. Dan’s interview with Ed Heiland may be found here.
During WCI 2017 Conference, Dan Anders also spoke to Michael Calendrillo, from WCI-TV, about the latest in Medicare Secondary Payer compliance topic in Day 2 of the conference. Dan’s interview with Michael Calendrillo may be found here.
Other notable WCI-TV interviews during the WCI 2017 Conference include:
- Mark Pew, Senior VP, Prium, speaking to Kimberly Bottom, from WCI-TV, about the importance and the process of using Physician Peer Review for reducing the use of Opioids. Video of the interview can be found here.
- Phil Walls, RPh, Chief Clinical and Compliance Officer, myMatrixx, speaking to Kimberly Bottom about the role of a Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) in addressing Opioid abuse. Video of the interview can be found here.
- Melvin Phol, MD, FASAM, Chief Medical Officer, Las Vegas Recovery Center speaking to Kimberly Bottom about Opioid addiction. Video of the interview can be found here.
- Kimberly George, SVP of Corporate Development, M & A and Healthcare, Sedgwick and Mark Walls, VP, Communications & Strategic Analysis, Safety National speaking with Ed Heiland, from WCI-TV, about hosting Centers for Excellence that brings cutting edge topics related to Workers Compensation and Women’s Alliance. Video of the interview can be found here.
- Kimberly George and Mark Walls’ speaking with Ed Heiland about the Centers for Excellence’s Risk Management track related to private equity investing in workers compensation and the National Workers Compensation Review in part 2 of the interview. Video of the interview can be found here.
- Carrie Struzynski, RN, LHRM, CHRM, MSN, PhD, speaking with Kimberly Bottom about how Randstad addresses opioids on worker’s compensations claims. Video of the interview can be found here.