Join the Tower Team!
A career in Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) compliance involves collaboration with healthcare organizations and insurance companies to comply with the rules and regulations related to Medicare as a secondary payer. In short, our work protects Medicare so that it is available to our families and us for years to come.
As a women-owned company, Tower is dedicated to maintaining a diverse team of professionals of all backgrounds who are committed to providing outstanding service to our clients, advancing their education and knowledge, and taking leadership roles within the company. Please see below the current open positions to join the Tower team!
The Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Compliance Specialist will process all functions in conjunction with the departmental needs. This includes but is not limited to process new referrals, making calls, research billing and procedure codes, compose dispute and appeal letters, complete Medicare Set-Aside (MSA) submissions & re-reviews to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), follow up with clients, the Social Security Administration (SSA), CMS, and internal team members. The candidate will be expected to communicate professionally and effectively verbally and in written form. The candidate will also be required to be able to review and process medical records for the Intake Team, as needed.
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to professionally communicate verbally and in writing with adjusters, attorneys, and government entities.
- Ability to research medical procedures and billing codes
- Ability to research states Workers’ Compensation Regulations and Codes
- The candidate must be reliable, dedicated, loyal, trust-worthy, self-motivated, team player, with a positive attitude, strong communicator, quick learner, critical thinker, problem solver, eager to learn, patient, must possess strong writing skills, negotiator, multitasker who is capable of meeting deadlines on a timely matter and willing to go the extra mile
- Experience with medical records
- Must be technical savvy
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess flexibility and open to being cross trained between departments
Additional skills, a plus:
- Experience with Medicare, Medicare Advantage Plans, and Medicaid
- Experience with lien negotiation, effective dispute and appeal writer
- Experience with Medicare Set Asides
- Experience with Workman’s Compensation claims
- Experience with medical coding and billing
Job Type: Full-time, part-time
Salary: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00am-5:00pm with 1hour lunch
- Office located in Delray Beach, FL – East of I95 W. Atlantic Ave. Exit
To apply, email resume with cover letter to Careers@TowerMSA.com