August 1, 2017
Tower MSA Partners is sponsoring WCI-TV, the televised coverage of Workers’ Compensation Institute’s Workers’ Compensation Education Conference, and is dedicating its TV segments to examining opioids.
“Tower is pleased to partner with WCI to sponsor WCI-TV for the 3rd consecutive year and participate in the interview process throughout the conference. With opioid use in the forefront of issues facing workers’ compensation payers, we will explore prescribing habits, addiction and interventions from different disciplines within the system,” said Rita Wilson, CEO of Tower MSA Partners.
Some of the perspectives and industry leaders featured in Tower’s interviews are:
- Claims Management – Carrie Struzynski, RN, LHRM, CHRM, MSN, PhDc, Quarterback/Senior Manager, Risk Management, Safety & Insurance, Randstad North America, Inc.
- MSP Compliance – Dan Anders, Chief Compliance Officer, Tower MSA Partners
- Peer Review – Mark Pew, Senior Vice President, PRIUM
- Physician – Mel Pohl, MD, FASAM, Chief Medical Officer, Las Vegas Recovery Center
- Pharmacy Benefit Management – Phil Walls, RPh, Chief Clinical & Compliance Officer, myMatrixx
- Public Policy – Mark Walls, Safety National’s Vice President of Communications, and Kimberly George, Senior Healthcare Advisor, Sedgwick Claims Management Services
From its studios near the exhibit hall, WCI-TV’s programming will be aired throughout the conference area, in conference hotels’ guest rooms, on shuttles, WCI’s website, e-blasts, and on You Tube. It is produced by CNTV, a Winter Park, Florida-based company that delivers a news approach to the convention television business.
The 2017 WCI WCEC will be held August 6-9 at the Orlando World Center Marriott.
The full article may be found here.