January 25, 2024
Tune-up your conditional payment resolution processes with Tower’s Feb. 7 webinar!
Medicare conditional payment resolution should be a standard practice when settling workers’ compensation or liability claims that involve an injured worker or claimant who is a Medicare beneficiary. While most settling parties recognize this obligation, many have questions about Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Medicare conditional payment requirements, conditional payment policies, the practices of CMS recovery contractors, and the role of the Treasury Department in debt recovery.
For the answers, join Tower for a complimentary webinar on Wednesday, February 7, at 2:00 PM ET. Dan Anders, Tower’s Chief Compliance Officer, and Ada Lopez, Director of Medicare Secondary Payer Compliance Services will tell you when and how to:
- Communicate with the Commercial Repayment Center (CRC) instead of the Benefits Coordination and Recovery Center (BCRC).
- Investigate conditional payments.
- Respond to Medicare conditional payment recovery correspondence.
- Dispute and appeal conditional payment demands- What works, what doesn’t work, and what sometimes works.
- Resolve Treasury Department debt recovery actions.
- Work with Tower to investigate, dispute and resolve conditional payments.
A Q&A session will follow the presentation and you can submit questions now.
Please click the link below and register today!
Note there is no CEU credit offered for this webinar.